Friday, September 4, 2009

What an EVENTFUL day!




gotta love this "fake smile"
Ammons First Day of Preschool... So to start off with Ammons first day of "Patchwork Preschool". He LOVED every minute of it and couldn't wait for me to leave him there. Carter and I went with him for the first hour and a half, they had a water party while the parents had a meeting. They even let Carter go to the water party, so that was nice since he had been acting like he was a little jealous. The lady who has the preschool is LDS and lives in Chino Hills which is really close to us. They are very nice and I feel comfortable with Ammon going there. Originally I didn't think I would send him to preschool here because it's so expensive. But this school is reasonable, still a lot of $$$ that we don't have, but I think it's important for him. So we will sacrifice a little more to make it work. I always get a little emotional when things like this happen and yesterday wasn't any different. It felt really weird leaving him here, in California, by himself. I really haven't been away from him at all for a couple months. But he is really excited to go to school again, so I guess that means he's happy there. When I picked him up he gave me a big hug and said " Mom, I love you. Thanks for taking me to school." How sweet is that!

1 comment:

Clenece said...

Ammon is such a sweetie! He loves you guys so much! I am so glad he loved preschool!