Thursday, September 24, 2009

99 days...

I just noticed this morning that I have 99 days (almost 26 weeks) on my baby counter left... lots of mixed feelings. For one, I can't wait to hold, cuddle and dress this precious little GIRL. Second, I'm scared to death about the time of year she will be born. With all the weird flu's and colds(H1N1, exceptionally strong and early normal flu, then RSV, etc.) that come along with having a December/ January baby. I have only had summer babies, so this is freaking me out. Then all of the sad and scary things that have happened lately with babies that I know. I don't know... we may just stay home for 3 months strait and enjoy our new baby. I have definitely been feeling "pregnant" lately. Moving much slower, eating lots more, and still extremely TIRED. I'm wondering if I will ever get the energy to do the "nesting" that I usually do. I was never this exhausted with the boys, but I did get sick with them so I guess this is the trade-off. Overall, we can't wait (especially Ammon). Yesterday the baby kicked both Ammon and Carters head and they felt it. They were laughing so hard and kept trying to get her to kick again... I love it. We can't wait...

5 comments:

Kim said...

I hear ya on the "winter is a scary time for a baby" thing. Quinn was born in February & that is as "Winter" as I want to do. I think you should stay home for a while :). Why doesn't anyone ever post belly pictures? (you & Clenece). I want to see some cute pregger bellies!!!!

Erin said...

Well Kim, I'm measuring 4 weeks further along then I really am. Nothings wrong, all the fluid levels are right and baby is right on schedule. But... I'm HUGE. So I don't know if I want to do that to myself.

Clenece said...

lol, I was wanting to do a BELLY pregnancy update at 25 weeks....last week but my kids do not take the best of pictures. lol. My hopes are to have a picture SOON! lol.

BUT YES Erin needs a picture too! lol!

Miller said...

That is a funny story about the baby kicking Ammon and Carter. Not to much longer til she is here. That is exciting.

Deedra said...

That will be here before you know it! The holiday season makes everything just fly by. Fun, fun!