Friday, September 18, 2009

Yo-Ho, Yo-Ho a Pirates Life for Carter!

{Yes, that is milk about to drip off his chin from his cereal.}
Carter saying "Captain Jack Sparrow". He is obsessed to say the least. This kid wakes up in the middle of the night singing yo-ho, yo-ho a pirates life for me. Seems cute, but not so much at 3:00 am. He is at such a (hard) fun age. We sure enjoy his funny personality. Here are some funny things he's done lately.
*He threw the ball to the picture of Jesus and said, "Jesus, catch".
* Aunt Jaci gave him a new nickname, Carter-sauce! He loves it and calls himself it all the time.
* A couple nights ago Ammon and Carter got in trouble for pouring baby powder in all of our shoes in the closet. Dad gave them hard spankings because mom had had it. Later Carter said "That's mean to me, Ammon did it." He just kept saying it. We ended up laughing so hard because he was so cute. And, Ammon had to clean it up all by himself. We felt bad that Carter got punished for something he didn't do.
* Everything ends in "All day long" now. He wants to eat it, all day long. He wants to wear his Angels baseball shirts, all day long", the list goes on. He is so fun, we sure LOVE this little Carter-sauce! He really is pretty "saucy".

4 comments:

Watts Family said...

I LOVE Cartersauce!!! He is so funny!

The Schmutz Family said...

How cute! Your kids are getting so big. Last time I saw Carter (in person) he was still in the "baby" stages.

Clenece said...

Carter makes me laugh. What a fun stage. I am glad you post these things!

LOL, I hate when I discipline one of my kids and then find out they didn't do it too. Gotta love the guilt!

p.s. I wish we lived closer!!

Jess said...

He is so cute!! I love how he says "Captain Jack Sparrow" You have to get video of that!!!