Friday, September 18, 2009

Disneyland Pictures...


My kids didn't want a picture with Minnie... Ammon is into "she's a girl" already. Too bad, but this picture is adorable and we didn't even have to wait, we happened to run into Minnie.

Two days at Disneyland with no husband was hard, but because of lots of help it definitely made it easier. Mason (as well as Jaci and Grandma and Kenbra) was awesome to help me keep track of my kids and this picture is so cute.






Can you believe it, we got to see Woody. My kids were freaking out!




Carter was playing peek-a-boo with Woody, but he didn't even know. It was so cute!





Yummy.

Just chillin, eatin grapes, waiting to go on Soarin' Over California. Which was such a cool ride, I can't believe I had NEVER ridden it before.







Here Jaci, this is a good picture. I love it, you both look so cute. My niece Eliza got me sooooooo excited to have a GIRL. She is the sweetest thing. She can't go to sleep without holding her baby, I LOVE IT. Boys and girls are soooooooo different from birth.

It's impossible to get 4 kids to look at you when they are around Lightning McQueen and Mater.



I know I look goofy, I usually do.

Is that Ammon or a BUG? I love watching the bug show with Flik in California Adventure, it never gets old seeing Carter swat at the 3-D butterfly, I love it.

Carter or a BUG?

Just waiting to ride Buzz...


After a long, super fun weekend, we were all totally exhausted. Sunday after our family had left (sniff, sniff) we all took a long nap- except for Mike. And, those of you who know Ammon know that doesn't happen very often.
We sure missed Daddy and can't wait for the day that he will be able to do "fun stuff" with us again!

3 comments:

Kim said...

I love the 'Bugs Life' movie! It's my favorite!

Watts Family said...

Thanks for letting us stay for the fun weekend! Love you guys!

Clenece said...

I love all the pictures! To bad Mike couldn't go! Gotta LOVE it!!!

p.s. You look GREAT!!!