Friday, September 4, 2009

Baby Peyton

Here's the inspiration for our baby's name. I had my camera yesterday and snapped a picture of the street sign while I was driving. We decided we loved the name even before we knew we were having a GIRL. So yesterday when I was getting the boys' room ready to get the crib out. Ammon was talking to Carter and here's how it went. "Carter, can you believe we are going to have a baby sister on Christmas Eve. I'm so excited, we'll get to hold her. I can't wait. I miss her."
He really is so excited to have a little sister. I have no idea if she'll be here on Christmas Eve, but that would be great if she were already home on Christmas Eve. He has big plans to hold her and turn on our fireplace. I think it sounds like an awesome way to spend our first Christmas Eve without family parties and family all around us.

3 comments:

Clenece said...

I love the name! I wish we could think of a name! lol!

Ammon is going to be such a good brother and helper!

Kim said...

I love the name too. In fact, it's next on my girls name list. I guess you guys won't be able to go home for x-mas since you'll be almost due!! That sucks :(

Deedra said...

That is a cute name! I love unique names.