Monday, September 28, 2009

Really... what is going on???

I know I have complained about being soooooooo tired before, but this time I'm wondering if any of you have also had this so far into your pregnancy. I honestly can't believe that it took me 10 minutes to get up enough energy to get out of my car and get my kids in the house this afternoon. I'm really wondering if this is normal or if something is wrong with me. I am also soooooooo emotional (that may be an understatement)... I really just called my husband crying because I didn't know what to make for dinner and the kids are hungry. Then the food-aversion thing is back. I will be 27 weeks pregnant this Friday, I should be feeling good. Have any of you experienced this? This is all so new and weird to me (I wasn't like this with the boys). I'm wondering if I need to call my Dr?!?!?!?!!?

5 comments:

The Schmutz Family said...

I didn't get like that until maybe 34 weeks when I was so big and uncomfortable. Maybe it's the third pregnancy syndrome. Maybe iron deficiency?? I don't know but I sure hope you feel better. :)

Clenece said...

I am so sorry I can't help you in that area. I wish I had some insight to help you out. Hopefully your emotions and energy will make its way back SOON!

Watts Family said...

I would call your dr doesn't seem quite right....

Ginocchio Family said...

Erin,
I know I never comment, but after having two girls, I figured I could offer some advice. I was always really emotional, crying cause the dishes weren't done, and I didn't have the energy to do them. I was also really tired all the time. I napped all the time, especially after taking a shower. I don't know why, but getting ready for the day would just wear me out. You could ask your doctor about having your iron levels checked if you are really concerned, but your makin a baby, cut yourself some slack! I was the same way!

Holley and Brandon said...

The tired/no energy thing could definately be an iron defficiency. They usually check you at some point in the last trimester but you might wanna call and have them do it sooner.