Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Traveling ANTS...

Frustrated. Last week in Ammon & Carters room on the top bunk?!?!? (Did I mention their room is upstairs.) Next day in the guest bedroom and garage. Yesterday kitchen. Today... coming out of the top of my mirror in the master bath. These ants are NOT very smart. They are not getting into food (which is good for me) but what the HECK do they want? Frustrated. I HATE ANTS. I'm off to buy some more ant bait, I've used all that I had and all the spray that I had. F.Y.I. The spray doesn't work very well, it only kills on contact and then they just keep appearing. But the bait is WONDERFUL!

4 comments:

Clenece said...

I am so SORRY! That is the one thing I love about Michigan...no ant attacks...just bugs! I hope you get it under control!

Melissa said...

I had the very same problem right before we moved out of the Pine Valley Townhomes and the only thing that got ride of them was spraying outside because that's where they were coming from. Good luck!

jenbulkley said...

They want water. Welcome to California

Holley and Brandon said...

Okay I hate ants too and I'll tell you a little secret as far as spraying goes- always look on the bottle and make sure it says it's a residual chemical. That will mean it's not just a contact spray but that it actually lingers and will kill anything that crosses it. (That's the one of the useful things I learned working at a pest control company)