Saturday, August 29, 2009

Our cute little girls profile...

Yesterday I had another ultrasound. The ultrasound I had last month we never saw her face or kidneys because my placenta was right in the way, like dead center of my belly in the front. Anyways, I had another ultrasound and it was so fun to see her again. This time she seemed much bigger. It worked out perfect because the night before I fell down the stairs and I was quite worried about her. I felt her move after it all happened so I knew she was still alive. (My grandma lost a (full-term) baby from falling down the stairs coming out of her Dr's apt.) But anyways everything looked good and she is kicking lots, actually right NOW. I LOVE THIS STAGE!

These naughty little boys... They think it's sooooooooooo fun to throw toys down the stairs. I made them pick them all up in 5 minutes (I set a timer) or else they were going in the garbage. That ALWAYS seems to work with them. They have been running around like crazy little boys all day.

Living on LOVE and LOANS

This really is an adjustment. I think it's good for us to have to be soooo careful with what we spend our "borrowed" money on. We've always been frugal because we've never had much money anyways since Mike's always been in school. Anyways, today I dyed my own hair and gave myself a little trim. I never thought I would do this but because of our situation I did it and it actually turned out fine. I was impressed with myself. I bought the cheapest dye at Walmart for $2.97 and it worked. To my surprise! I really don't mind being dirt poor, it's kind of fun trying new recipes since we don't go out to dinner anymore. Anyways we're off to a Ward BBQ and softball game...

5 comments:

The Schmutz Family said...

Way to be frugal! You should post a pic of your hair.

Kim said...

I have been so tempted to dye my own hair, but I'm a little freaked out. Maybe some day I will get brave. And, I am glad you had you're ultrasound. I would have been scared if I fell down the stairs....it would have sent me straight to the ER!!

Clenece said...

Your baby looks beautiful already. I am so glad no harm came from falling down your stairs. That could've been really BAD! I hope you take a picture of your hair and post it, I would love to see it!

Josh and Michele said...

Such a cute ultrasound pic! You are going to LOVE having a girl. And it looks like the boys are as busy as ever...we miss you guys!

jenbulkley said...

I am so happy for you. I still am not humbled about the poor thing