Thursday, October 1, 2009

I know I'm spoiled...

Reason #2... CAFE RIO... (of course it uploads backwards)
Ummmmm... it was sooooooooo good! Thanks guys, how did you know that I have been CRAVING it since, um JULY!











Reason #1... Visits from FAMILY...

Our family comes often... but for some reason it still doesn't seem like it's enough. Can't someone just move in with us to keep me company (and to help me with these kiddos, my exhaustion and growing belly are getting in the way)?!?!?!? (Sorry to all of you who hardly ever see you family, I don't know how you do it, I'm a baby)

(look how good his arm has healed from his burns... you will have to enlarge...)


Uncle Kason and Aunt Wendy did the coolest "pirate" themed treasure hunt. The boys were so excited! And of course they got totally spoiled. The swords provided hours of entertainment. Carter really takes it seriously, he was hitting EVERYONE with it.

3 comments:

Kim said...

Did they seriously bring you REAL Cafe Rio? I'm even more jealous than the I was of the warm weather. The homemade 'copycat' recipes just aren't the same as the real thing!!!

Erin said...

Yes, the real CAFE RIO (pork burrito)! And it was sooooooo good. Also, a pint of dressing that I have been enjoying for the past week. YUM...

Clenece said...

YUMMMY!!! You officially made me depressed! lol!

Your boys are so lucky to be so spoiled!