Thursday, August 27, 2009

We have actually done some fun stuff without Daddy!

Carter was trying to dress himself in the ugliest shirt ever, so I wouldn't help him and he got stuck. Ammon and I were laughing soooooooo hard.
Sneak peak of Halloween... Ammon as Iron Man.

And Carter is Spider Man. I don't know if you can see it but I can tell by his eyes that he is smiling huge.



A neighbor from around the corner invited us to go to the Chino Wet Lands. It was a fun little hike and my boys loved it. Then we went to Panera Bread for lunch. It was a really fun day. YEAH FOR FRIENDS!!!!


All of the kids minus the newborn baby in the stroller oh and Collin, Carter's little buddy.




6 comments:

kwBALE family said...

oh lordy lord! we miss those little guys! My heart breaks to see them and not be able to hold them and give them kisses! I can't wait to see you guys!! In a month! Yay!!!! Tell the boys that we LOVE THEIR costumes! Thats is funny that Carter is probably smiling behind his mask! Hope you guys are doing great! Can't wait to see you all! Love you all very much!!

The Schmutz Family said...

Oh how cute those boys look!! I am getting excited for Halloween.

Jess said...

I love their costumes, but I still can't believe that you already have them:)

PS I am so glad that you updated!!!

Jamey said...

My little boy went crazy when he saw that spiderman costume! He ran right over and got his spiderman movie and wants to watch it! Fun!

Williams Family said...

Cute costumes for halloween love them. Glad that u r having fun.very funny picof carter and the shirt. Good luck with every thing.:)

Clenece said...

I love the costumes!!