Friday, August 28, 2009

This is soooooo Ammon...


This is nothing new, I just decided to take a picture and document it. Ammon is and has always been the kid who ties EVERYTHING up (luckily not Carter, or at least not yet). Carter just informed me that "the horsey stuck". So I went to see what he was talking about and sure enough I knew Ammon had gotten a hold of it. Really this kid is very inventive, I'm sure he had a reason why he did this. Maybe he thought his horse would run away, or maybe he just wanted to drive me crazy?!?!?!? Either way I'm glad he's the way he is. I love this boy!
Now Carter, I think he's 2 sums him up. Yep it definitely does. But... he is also very FUNNY he loves to make us laugh and will do almost anything. I was just changing his diaper and I didn't put any powder on him. He then said, "powder in my diaper"? Well I guess that extra step didn't go unnoticed. It's about time... haha!

1 comment:

jenbulkley said...

Cute. Your Ammon is one random kid, but aren't all 4 year olds?