Friday, August 14, 2009

20 weeks...

Time is flying. I really can't believe I'm 20 weeks today. Our little baby girl is kicking like crazy. Today Mike and Ammon felt her kick for the first time. I LOVE IT. I can't get enough of feeling my little babies kick me, even when it starts hurting I still love it. It's a peaceful feeling just knowing they are fine. So far I have thrown up twice. The first time I really don't think it had anything to do with being pregnant, I had a migraine. The second time was just 2 days ago (WHAT???) anyways, I was so mad that I threw up for the first time (that I considered because of being pregnant) when I was almost 20 weeks. It was totally my fault. I ate an orange and nothing else at 5:30 AM. Then it came up about an hour later. This pregnancy has been so easy. I'm not trying to brag, I'm just really thankful. We've had a lot going on and I didn't have time to be sick. Most days I don't even feel pregnant. I've gained 3 or 4 lbs... by now I've usually gained at least 10. I don't have to eat all the time. In fact, I can wake up and wait a few hours before I eat breakfast (not normal from my other pregnancies). I really love being pregnant...especially with a GIRL... Did any of you get leg cramps in the middle of the night? I always have and am getting them now... so weird!

9 comments:

Jamey said...

I am glad you are having an easy pregnancy - that makes it nice with 2 other little ones! I got leg craps with my first, and I had to try to bend my toes to my leg, and that would help them go away.

Clenece said...

I can't believe you threw up just this past week, that crazy!

I am so glad this pregnancy is going so EASY for you...you deserve it! I can't believe you have only gained 4 lbs...you make me feel huge, lol.

Good luck and I am so excited we are both having girls together!!! =)

I got leg cramps with my other 2 pregnancies, eat bannans, they help.

Williams Family said...

I loved beong prego with the girls i always felt wonderful with the boys i always had to eat all the time i would wake up in the middle of the night starving like i have never eaten that day. i am so happy for u and it is nice that u can enjoy it cuz u have your hands full well take care o i have leg cramps at night

Honey Family Blog said...

congrats! I'm so excited for you to be having a little girl! They are drama but sooo much fun! Sounds like you guys are doing good.

Williams Family said...

WOULD LOVE AND COME STAY WITH U GUYS AND GO TO DISNEY LAND MY GIRLS ALWAYS SAY MOM WHY CANT WE GO THERE. SO WE WILL HAVE TO PLAN TO GO DOWN IN THE SPRING AND HANG OUT. i AM SO GLAD THAT YOU R DOING GOOD WITH YOUR LITTLE BABY TAKE CARE AND TELL MIKE WE THINK HE IS AWSOME!! AND GOOD LUCK! i REMEMBER MY MOM WHEN MY DAD WENT TO P.A. SCHOOL.SEE YA

The Schmutz Family said...

I can't believe you are half way. That went by fast... to me. :)

Davenport Family said...

Congratulations on a GIRL!! How fun! I can't wait to see all the cute dresses you find for her!
-Heather

P.S. I used to get leg cramps all the time when I was pregnant with Cason. I mostly got them in the middle of the night. There was not a whole lot I could do about them, but they did go away eventually.

Miller said...

I have not seen your blog in such a long time. I'm glad thigs are going well for you and your family. And congrats on the new baby, a girl!!

Josh and Michele said...

I am so glad that you are feeling good. Pregnancy is hard enough as it is.
I got leg cramps all the time! I read that if you flex your foot they stop. But don't point cuz that makes them worse.
I am so excited for you guys to have a girl. I thought i only wanted boys...then kate came along and i have loved it! Are you on Facebook?