Friday, August 14, 2009

It's a long one...

The Convocation and White Coat Ceremony were last Saturday. It was a really neat program. I was so proud that Mike got accepted to such a good school. This school will give him an excellent education. He is loving it so far, it's really hard and challenging but he loves everything that he is learning. I have already had to be his guinea pig. He practiced taking my blood pressure for so long the other night I feel asleep, then woke up in the middle of the night with a throbbing arm. TOo funny. I really don't mind this at all, at least I get to be with him. Last night he checked out my ears, I'm so excited that he will be able to tell me if our kids have ear infections. I'm not so excited for when he practices the pelvic exam on me though. I don't know, it's just kind of weird. Mike and his Mom
My parents and Mike and his mom.

Us... I sure love him. More and more each day. We just celebrated our 6 year Anniversary on 8-2. We went to the Temple in SG and did sealings on 8-1 since 8-2 was a Sunday. It was so fun. I love you!!!


My parents
The whole Allied Health Professions Class. It's not just P.A.'s it includes P.T.'s and one other, I can't remember. Mikes class is very large though, 98 students. Western University has the most graduate programs of any other U.S. University. I think there are 9. The passing rate for the P.A. Program here is 95%, which is really high.




We were in St. George for a week a couple weeks ago. We decided we needed to visit before Mike started school. Since we won't be back until Thanksgiving. We had lots of fun. I barely got any pictures with my family. Sorry guys. Here is Ammon and my sister Kaitlyn jumping on my brother and his wife's tramp.


We went swimming at Aunt Jaci's parents pool. It was a blast and it has the most beautiful scenery around it. I wish I would have remembered to bring my suit.

My cute little niece, Eliza

(it's fuzzy) Carter doing "To infinity and de-bond (beyond)". I swear that gave him extra courage.

Ammon jumping off the diving board. He sure loved that.


Go Mason!

Carter walking by Grandma Watts' garden in his PJ's. It's a huge garden.

Stop taking my picture, MOM!



Carter is so funny.
Nice hat, dude.

Yep, he's the one who started it.
Do you think this Lion (size 24 months) Halloween costume is too small??? It's really suppose to completely cover his hands and feet.
*** Things are looking up. We are getting into a routine and we have meet some friends. I'm gonna survive this. Today Carter decided he doesn't want to wear diapers anymore, so he will be wearing underwear today. I don't know if I want to start this. Maybe he will be easy or easier then Ammon. I will update soon. Wish me LUCK...

2 comments:

Clenece said...

Way to go Mike. You are going to do GREAT!! Best of luck!

Watts Family said...

Excited for you and Mike to be at this point finally!!! It will go by fast....Love all the pictures!