Thursday, August 6, 2009

The start of the end!

Today is the day. The day that I have been dreading. The day that we have been looking forward to. The reason we moved here. Yep, Mike starts school today. The only reason I have been dreading this day is because I know what I'm in for. No husband for TWO YEARS, and no friends here to help me stay sane. He will be very busy. I really have enjoyed having him around this past month, we have had lots of fun. My boys are going to have a real SHOCK when they wake up and Dad isn't around to play. WHAT AM I GOING TO DO???

*****UPDATE******* Day 1 went pretty well. Considering I only got lost for an hour and a half (it could of been worse, right?). My kids were very understanding that Daddy was at school (even though Carter insisted he was at work and Ammon knew he was at school, so they fought over that for a good 5 min.). But, they were so excited when he came home. Mike was TOTALLY overwhelmed. But that was expected. I love how Clenece put it "It's like trying to drink from a fire hose". Yes... we are so excited- ha ha. Anyways, I'm going to try to be really postitve and make the best of it. We will get through this and it will be worth it.

4 comments:

Watts Family said...

Ugg...I dont know what to say! I know it will be hard but TOTALLY worth it...I promise I will come visit soon!

Kim said...

I hope it isn't to terrible for you. Our first year was a lot less awful than I expected, in fact we sort of enjoyed ourselves. Good luck

Clenece said...

All I can say is GOOD LUCK and make friends anywhere you can, especially at church! If it weren't for church every week and the people I see there I don't know what I would do.

Best of luck to ALL of you...and just know that I know what you are going through. LOL!

Williams Family said...

yeah! it is a girl congrats that is so much fun for you guys. well I know you can do it you are so sweet to every one and friends will come and time will fly but it is hard i understand but best of luck to you and take care.