Thursday, April 3, 2008

I can't believe he's already 9 months old!!!

All you moms know EXACTLY what I am talking about... they grow up too fast! I am amazed at all that he has learned in the last month. He says ma-ma, eats all normal food (bye- bye baby food) but still nurses (I can't believe that one myself), crawls all over the house and gets into lots of trouble, he plays with Ammon all day, they are the best of buds (when he isn't pulling apart the train track or puzzle). He has totally turned from a baby to a little boy, I love him sooooooo much! His eyes sparkle when he smiles, he is the happiest little guy and I am sooooooo glad I am his ma-ma!!!

4 comments:

Tracy S. said...

Wow! He is such a cutie!

Clenece said...

He is such and cutie and a mellow guy. Which will be a good break hopefully from Ammon! You stay busy with those two thats for sure!

*/ Jillian said...

he is so dang cute! That is pretty fast to say mama isnt it. How fun. I am guessing he already says dada???? So what normal foods do you feed him. I remember at that stage with Parker I had no idea what to give her.

Erin said...

Jillian... yes, he has said dada forever but would not say mama. And about the food, I just feed him whatever we are eating. I just have to cut it up in tiny little bits. He does really well though, considering he has NO teeth!