Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Spaghetti Face or Oompa Loompa??? (Thanks Nick for the clarification!!!)

We thought Carter was turning into an Oompa Loompa off of Charley & The Chocolate Factory. He loves to EAT! He is a little piggy, and I love it since I can't get Ammon to eat anything good for him. Carter will eat ANYTHING I put in front of him (and anything he can find around the house on the floor). He even likes broccoli, hopefully he continues to be this way.
Ammon loves to play again (where dad swings him in a blanket) and this morning Carter got a turn. They were having sooooo much fun swinging together. I LOVE it that they can play together now and interact. It has made my live much easier since they will play with toys for a while.

5 comments:

Clenece said...

Like I say over and over again!! Great, Great, Great job on your pages. I love how you tell your life through your pages....Gotta start doing that myself!
OH, and my kids are the same way...can't force one to eat almost anything, and the other... I can't force it in his mouth fast enough....FUN stuff!

Clenece said...

This is Nick. What the heck is a "OMPA LOMPA"???? I've heard of an OOMPA LOOMPA before, but ompa lompa---- pronounced (ome-pa lome-pa) hahaha that's funny!!

"Oompa-Loompas are fictional creatures featured in Roald Dahl's books Charlie and the Chocolate Factory."

www.youtube.com/watch?v=qw0zZttfUaw

I just have to give you crap :)

*/ Jillian said...

That is quite the spaghetti face! Your kids are seriously so cute Erin!

Staci said...

Erin- you do such a good job on your pages! Love em. Where did you find the font that you used for "spaghetti face?" I want it!

Erin said...

Staci, I got it off 1001fonts.com. It's name is Scriptina, I love it too and it was FREE!