Wednesday, April 9, 2008

My Ammon Boy


Today Ammon is with his Grandma and cousin Mason, they go to lunch and to Grandmas house. He loves Wednesdays because he gets to do this. Last week he told me he didn't want me to come... I was kind of sad! I can't believe how fast he is growing up. So as he is gone today and it makes me realize how much I love him and couldn't live without him- I am doing a post all about Ammon.

* He loves his brother, and is ALWAYS pointing out that we are his family.

* Whenever Carter cries Ammon will say he needs his binkie or this toy, he wants Carter to be happy.

* He always says "my" instead of "I'.

* Lately he says "That's so funny and dirty". I think it's because I always say "It's cuccy (I don't know how to spell it) and dirty". But who knows???

* He is so polite. He always says Thank you and Your Welcome.

* He has to hug Dad like ten times before he leaves in the morning. And then still cries and says I didn't get to hug Dad. He also waves and blows him kisses until he can't see his car anymore. Comes in the house and immediately says " I miss my Daddy so much". He loves his dad!

* He is so INDEPENDENT! He doesn't ask for juice or milk, he just gets in the fridge and gets it himself. He will also climb on the counter to get a sippy cup. This is obviouslly not at good thing!

* He will be quiet when Carter is sleeping and will whisper everything to me.

* He LOVES to do puzzles and is really good at doing them. He can do his schoolbus puzzle all by himself.

* He also loves to color, he is so creative!

* He was a very hard baby. He had colic forever it seemed. He didn't want to nurse or take a bottle, I was always frustrated. But he has turned into a really good toddler, and he usually listens pretty well. Of course we have our bad days though!

* He loves Cars the movie and the Cars song. He will sing Life is a Highway, I want to ride it all day long", as loud as he can and will totally jam out to it. My parents got it on video, I need to put it on my blog. It's so funny.

* He has super long eyelashes.

* He loves candy and junk food. He will tell me his belly is too full of dinner. Then I will ask him if he wants some ice cream and of course he does!

* He is usually pulling the silliest face and always doing the biggest cheese for every picture.

He is sooooo sweet and I love him so much. In fact every Wednesday I get sooooo sad when he goes with Grandma.

5 comments:

Clenece said...

How cute! Isn't sad how bad we want the breaks, but while they are gone and by the end of the break we are glad to have them back! Kids are great! You are such a good mommy!

Clenece said...

I just looked at your blog again, and I had to laugh when I saw Ammon's smile...gotta love those cheesy smiles.

jaesi said...

what a cute little Ammon. I am the same way about junk and candy...I could eat it all day every day, and some days I do!
Way to go ont he sleeping! I cant wait till I get some sleep around here!

Josh and Michele said...

Ammon is so cute! I am so the same as you. I feel like I can't wait to be away from my kids for a while and then the whole time I can't wait to see them again. I think we are pretty normal though.

Anonymous said...

Wow! what a cute family! this is Amy Ence from h.s. I just found your blog through Courtney Orton. I hope you don't mind, I think it's adorable and I love your boys' names.