Thursday, February 25, 2010

I really have NOTHING to complain about...

I have a husband who loves me and helps me as much as he can,
who is working his tush off to be able to provide for us.
Two adorable little boys,
who love me and try to help me.
One little baby girl that just melts my heart,
and is healthy.
But I want to be DONE with school already.........
I am dying for a Saturday to play with Dad.
A day we can go shopping, or out to lunch.
A day I don't hear "homework" or "study".
A weekend trip,
a cruise,
or just a day to hang-out in our PJ's and enjoy Daddy.
That day couldn't come any sooner, could it???
19 weeks and 1 day left of "book work".
and 1 year of rotations. (maybe a little less)
Can you tell I'm counting down...
I am grateful for Mike's hard work and dedication to being able to provide for us in the future.
{I know he doesn't hear that enough.}
When we are done with this, I feel like I should have a degree in something just because I've been along for the ride. I know it's totally his accomplishment, but I feel like I've accomplished something too. I am stronger for it. The trials we've had here have made us rely on each other so much more... It's all that we have here. Although I can't wait to be able to drop my kids off with Grandma, we have learned a lot. I don't want to forget how hard this has been, but how rewarding at the same time. We have been able to spend quality time with family who have come to visit. Time we wouldn't usually get living so close.

6 comments:

kwBALE family said...

What doesn't kill you, only makes you stronger!! You will be back soon enough!! And I think we should do a DOUBLE cruise! For our anniversaries! Would he be able to next year? Be strong! You guys are almost done!

Sydney Bale said...

I know I would be complaining if I were you Erin! But you are amazing! You are an awesome mom and good wife and I know Mike appreciates you b/c who couldn't?! You do so much and are SO strong! We love you and hope you have an awesome day!!

Kim said...

It sucks that you hate it so much. I wish it were easier for you to enjoy. At least you have the weather on your side....and disneyland ;) And by the way....we have every right to feel accomplished along with our husbands.

Clenece said...

I agree...ONE day it will be nice!

Grace said...

Oh....I so can relate! Hang in there, this year is almost done.

Bale said...

It will be over too soon, just remember you are making memories. As to our blog...I didn't know I had one either. DAD DID IT! ha ha