Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Goodbye January...

Hello February!!! I {Heart} February. Really after a long, cold (it really isn't that cold here, like in the 70's- I'm not complaining), January I'm ready for something to LOVE. And I love this time of the year! I also love these cute kiddos. They are so much work, I mean FUN. Oops. No, really THREE KIDS is sometimes CRAZY, but we are all adjusting well. Well, most of us. Carter is still trying to "find his place" and most days are hard. He is just so stinkin' cute that all the tantrums and "being naughty" are overlooked once he's gone to bed. So the last week or so we have been trying lots of new things to make our day go smoother. One being "quiet time". So far it is FABULOUS. Really. I don't know why I haven't been doing this for years. The boys are only 2 star stickers away from being able to go to the Youth Museum. They love it there and we will be celebrating their good behavior soon. Here are few pictures of the kids this morning while we were all still in our jammies.
{Cute dimples}

Mr. Rough & Tough is so sweet with his sister.


Tummy Time and... of course Peyton is tasting the bobby pillow. She's gotta taste the world!



Carter is such a good helper when he wants to be. Here he is cleaning the floor. His newest cute thing that he tells me is, "Good job Mom, your such a big helper". I sure LOVE this boy even though he definitely gives me a run for my money!

8 comments:

Sydney Bale said...

Your baby is SO cute!!! It makes me excited for keats and my future haha but k so I'm WAY excited to come down for spring break!!!! I need a break and I want to see you guys!!! Hope everything else is going good:)

Clenece said...

Dimples....SO LUCKY!!! I have always wanted my kids to have dimples. She so ADORABLE really!!

I am so jealous of your weather! Wish we could come visit. hehe!

Kim said...

Wish I was there to enjoy your weather too!!! We still have 3 months of cold here!

kwBALE family said...

I love all the pictures! And its a good thing you have Mr. Carter to help you out!! And to keep you on your toes!! I love the pictures of Peyton, she is such a gorgeous little girl already! Hopefully Carter can "find his place" or we are gonna have to send Kas down there so he has a buddy to hang out with. love you guys!

The Schmutz Family said...

Oh that little girl is SO sweet!

Watts Family said...

Ok so your making me want to have another girl again BAD!!! She is so cute! I'm glad the quiet time is still working...

Nunazuna said...

Sooooo cute! I love those dimples. Megan and I want to come see you this Saturday. I'll give you a call to see if your up for it!

Williams Family said...

O Erin she is so sweet can't wait to meet her. We really want to come see u guys and go to disneyland. with ya. I love that u put so many pic i love seeing them