Monday, March 1, 2010

Peytons Two Month Checkup...

Today Peyton went in for her 2 month checkup. Luckily I already had this scheduled because she ended up being sick and needed to see the Dr. anyway.

Stats:
11 lbs. 3 ozs.
22 1/2 inches long
and her head was in the 50th percentile, actually her whole body was.

The Dr. was pretty concerned about the cold that Peyton has. He mentioned her possibly having to go to the hospital if she gets much worse. I knew that was coming. The boys got this first and have been really sick. Carter worse then Ammon. Carter has had fevers and a HORRIBLE cough. You can hear a "wheeze" when he has been coughing and is trying to catch his breath. That is why I know if Peytons turns out like Carters she will be hospitalized. I'm honestly SCARED TO DEATH. I laid awake listening to her cough last night and made sure she could breath. It was a long night. Actually I've had quite a few long nights since the boys have been sick too. They just aren't as scary as Peyton.

6 comments:

Jess said...

Oh no! I was worried that she was going to get it! I hope she gets better soon!! I will keep her and your boys in my prayers!

kwBALE family said...

Like I told you earlier.. we will pray for her. That she will get well soon, and she won't have to go to the hospital! She will be fine :) We will be down soon to help you out! Love you guys!!

Clenece said...

OH no Erin!!! I sure hope things do not get worse for her. She is gaining good weight though!

Kim said...

That is so scary!!! I still freak out when my girls are sich and have to check on them a few times a night. I hope she gets better!

Sydney Bale said...

We hope everything goes well with peyton! We feel horrible you are having to deal with it!! Hope she gets better so we can come see her and you guys! Let us know what's going on and if it's safe to come down!! Love you guys!

Josh and Michele said...

Dang it! I hope she starts feeling better soon. I hate it when they are that sick. Last time Mason was sick like that I went out and bought our own nebulizer so that I could do breathing treatments at home...especially in the middle of the night. We are coming down soon...let me know if you need it.