Tuesday, February 9, 2010

The many names of Peyton...

I have to get these all down before I forget. We have all came up with nicknames for Peyton, now we'll have to see which one sticks.

Carter- Peytarella... like Cinderella.
Ammon- Peytie poo comin' thru. (Whenever he's taking a dirty diaper to the trash).
Mike- Pretty Peytie lady.
Me- Peytlyn... when I get Kaitlyn and Peyton all mixed up. Which is more often then not.
Fredlyn- whenever her hair is going crazy... stems from our trip to Hawaii when Freddy(our surf instructor, which was a major surfer bum) had crazy hair. Since, anyone who's hair is outa- control is "Fred Head"... but for Peyton it's Fredlyn.

I think that's all of them. I may have forgotten one...
Yep I did... Pey Pey... poor girl isn't going to know what to answer to.

4 comments:

Clenece said...

I love how creative they got... cute names!

Kim said...

Nick names are awesome!!! In our house, we have some crazy ones and they just evolve over time. I even call Brett PIG.....and that one has lasted for almost 7 years. If I had a peyton, somehow I know she'd get the nickname of Peyters....

kwBALE family said...

haha, i love them! my favorite is fredlyn!! we miss you guys! love you!!

Sydney Bale said...

Fun! I can't wait to hear the kids say them for myself! haha and yes it's the new rebel with video!