Tuesday, February 23, 2010

too cute to forget...


Last night Peyton was fussy, Mike had a big test to study for, and the boys needed to get to sleep. So we went in their room and we got on their PJ's, and they got into bed. I read one really short story as Peyton was fussing through the whole book. I told them that I would go and feed Peyton and get her to sleep and then I would be back in to read another story (since they both usually get to pick one). As I was in my room getting Peyton to sleep I could hear Ammon saying "Carter, Carter", then he ran into my room and said "Mom, I got Carter to sleep by reading him The Very Hungry Caterpillar ! This is actually the second time that he has done that. I just love that Ammon is my big helper and loves to do what is right. He is the best brother and son anyone could ask for!!! He'll never know how much I appreciate his help.

6 comments:

kwBALE family said...

Ohhhh how cute!! I love little Ammon boy soo much!! He's had my heart since the first day I met him!! Such a cutie!! And every time I hear "life is a highway" I think of Ammon boy jumping on Katies bed singing his heart!! Everytime I was having a hard day.. I would watch that video on my phone and it would make me smile!! He is such a great little boy Erin!! He's going to do GREAT things in his life.. you can already see that! I can't wait to see you guys! We miss you like CRAZY!!!!!!!! just move back already!

Grace said...

First borns can be sooo helpful. I think heaven sends extra special little spirits first to make our lifes easier.

Sydney Bale said...

Aww how cute Erin!! I love all your kids! You got lucky! (haven't i said that before?! lol)

The Schmutz Family said...

What a big helper. I'm so glad you have him to help.

Clenece said...

That is so cute! What a sweetheart!

Bale said...

That is amazing...they are so cute, I miss them so much!