Sunday, January 24, 2010

Four weeks old... already???

I can barely believe that she is already 4 weeks old. She'll be a month later this week. Time is flying and it makes me sad. But happy too, because that means my husband is that much closer to being done here. That much closer to moving "home". But sad because she is growing up, and since she is such a good baby I don't want her to grow up. The other night she only got up once, at 6 am. I'm in HEAVEN. I love this little GIRL! Sleeping... and stretching.
Her "I'm done taking pictures" face. She looks so cute. I love it.







Peyton is so funny. She loves to lick things. For example, the other night Mike had her on his shoulder and said "Are you licking my shirt"? And she was, so when she started licking her fingers I had to get a picture. Too cute!!!
I think this picture may be my favorite. But then again it's really hard to choose from the thousands I have taken.
Sadly, she doesn't curl up very often when I'm taking pictures. So I had to post this one because I got her to stay for a couple seconds to take this picture.

10 comments:

jaesi said...

My favorite part of her is her red spots on her eyes....Maya had and still has them...I love them :)

A nurse once told me that if she has red on the back of her neck right under her head then those marks were connected.

beautiful little girly.

Watts Family said...

Erin...she is getting so big!! She totally has Ammons eyes!! I'll call you later for our Monday chat. take care

Josh and Michele said...

Super cute. I love the licking. She is adorable.

Clenece said...

What a Doll! I think she looks a lot like Carter! I love her hair bows and bands!!

The Schmutz Family said...

She is so pretty! I really couldn't believe when you said it has already been four weeks.

Katie & Travis Nemrow said...

peyton is so adorable and so photogenic :)
call me when u want a girls day :)

kwBALE family said...

i love them all!! she is so cute

Miller said...

She is so adorable!!

jenbulkley said...

Ok...Those bows were meant for her little head. She is so cute! I miss you!

Melissa said...

So cute! I'm excited to have another girl and yours is adorable.