Thursday, December 3, 2009

So Thankful...

The Tuesday before Thanksgiving Ammon had a preschool Thanksgiving Party. He said "I am Thankful for my family and my toys". He is such a sweet boy. I'm so thankful he is part of our family. He adds so much and is such a good helper. He thinks he can do anything and everything for himself and almost burnt our house down after microwaving some popcorn for 10 minutes while I was upstairs packing to leave for Thanksgiving (The microwave still stinks and it's been a week and 2 days ago). He definitely keeps me on my toes!
Thanksgiving was so much fun. We left for St. George Tuesday night after Mikes 7:15 class. It was LATE and I was having contractions every 3 minutes. We almost turned around and went home, I'm so glad we didn't. We all needed the break, especially Mike. It was so nice to see all of our family and spend time with them. (Unfortunately I forgot to take many pictures). My Dad's family came from Las Vegas and the dinner was so yummy. My Mom and I tried some new recipes and they were all a hit, especially the sweet potatoes... even though my Dad was not so excited for something different... everyone couldn't get enough of them. Then Friday we spend the day with Mikes family. We went to Pizza Factory and then to his brothers house. We all had so much fun playing with cousins and catching up. Then on Saturday before we left I went to Sydney's bridal shower. Her and my little brother (Keaton) are getting married on December 18th. I really don't know if we will be able to make it because of this baby and that makes me sad. I want to be there but I don't want to deliver in the van. So I guess time will tell. Then sadly, we had to head home. After many tears on my part, we drove to Primm and stayed the night then got up early to make the rest of the drive before everyone else woke up and made traffic horrible. Really like at a stand still for a couple hundred miles. Yeah, that doesn't sound fun to me. I originally was going to stay until Friday but decided to go home with Mike because of all the contractions I had while I was there and especially driving. So it was a fun break, too bad it couldn't have lasted longer!!!!!

1 comment:

Clenece said...

Dude it sounds like your going to have this baby anyday!!! Your body is definitely getting ready!! Stay safe and best of luck! I can't wait to see who she looks like!