Friday, December 11, 2009

full-term...

Everything's washed, folded, hung-up, and ready... any time now... but NO RUSH, I still want to go to Disneyland and see the SNOW ON MAINSTREET next weekend. So go ahead and keep on cookin! Thanks to all my cute friends & family that have made/gave me such fun stuff... you're all the best!




Wowzers... 21 more days... three weeks...




I can barely believe it, yet I swear I've been pregnant for an ETERNITY.




I can't wait to.......................


lay on my tummy

(even though I know my boobs will be so engorged it will still hurt)

take a deep breath

hold my little baby and snuggle all day

lose the 16 lbs I've gained so far

(plus all the other weight)
quit peeing every 15 minutes

"pop" my back

hold my kids normal when we read books

(instead of on the sides)

enjoy not having contractions all the time

not have "heartburn"

not have to go the Dr's all the time and take my kids




I will miss...........................


feeling her move

seeing her move

(I'm sure there's more, but I can't think of them right now, maybe there really isn't anything else I will miss)

11 comments:

Jess said...

Holy cow!! Yes, you are ready! Super cute stuff! Love the bedding too! I can't wait to see her!

kwBALE family said...

I love the bedding Erin!!!! I am going to make a new bow holder for you when you guys move, so it matches her room! Oh man! Its soooo cute! Love it! I am so excited for you guys!!

*/ Jillian said...

you definately summed it all up right there..... not too much to miss about pregnancy except those two things. Good luck Erin, cant wait to see her!

The Schmutz Family said...

Everything looks so cute. I love your colors. Girl stuff is SO fun!!

Clenece said...

I love her bedding....it looks like you are stocked and ready to go! GOOD LUCK!!!

Erin said...

Just so you all know, I got a KILLER DEAL on her bedding at Babies R US. Originally $179.99, and I got it all for $70.00. Yea, I was soooooo excited! Then the two bears on the wall hung in my room when I was a little girl, so I wanted to incorporate them some how. I hope they look okay with it her bedding?!?!?!?!

Clenece said...

WOW, way to on the bedding deal!! I am so proud! lol!

Kiley said...

I love all your cute stuff! K but thats not right that you only have gained 16 lbs! You make me sick! I gained 50 and my baby was freakin preamie! i miss you and hope you have a great birthday

The Schmutz Family said...

Happy Birthday Erin. I will always remember since we BOTH have our birthdays on the same day!

Holley and Brandon said...

Just wanted to say Happy Birthday Erin! I can't wait to see your new baby girl.

Brandon & Keia Blake said...

Happy Birthday yesterday!!! And I'm excited for your new baby girl!