Monday, December 14, 2009

Confessing...

MY DISNEYLAND SIN... I had to go there yesterday because it was my birthday and because I'm an annual passholder I got a $72.00 gift card (This year they give everyone free admission on their b-day, but since I have a pass I get a gift card). So I know I shouldn't go to Disneyland on Sunday, but I had to go on my birthday or else I wouldn't have gotten my GIFT. FYI... we didn't ride any rides, or spend any of the $ on the gift card. We plan to do that on FRIDAY! But... it was a perfect time to bring my camera and take some pictures of Disneyland at Christmas... JUST MAGICAL!













My sweet husband made this BEAUTIFUL cake for me! It really did taste so yummy. He likes to put on the frosting when the cake is hot so it melts into the cake. It's especially yummy with lemon cake and frosting. I love you babe! Thanks for a super fun 26th Birthday... yep I'm getting OLD!

9 comments:

jaesi said...

so...what are you confessing? I see no sins here....spending time with family on Sunday and a birthday to boot! what could be better!
Man I need to hit up Disney...
How far away do you live from Disneyland?

Kim said...

What a nice Christmas gift! Just a leisurly walk with the fam right?

Erin said...

Thanks... you are both making me feel better for sinning. It really was a lot of fun. My kids were pretty frustrated that they couldn't ride any rides though. And Jaesi, I live like 20 minutes from D-land. It's AWESOME!

Clenece said...

You are so funny! I thought of you Yesterday, Hope you had a GREAT birthday!!!

The Colvins said...

I love DL! I've never been at Christmas time--it looks even more majical!

Laura Leavitt said...

Disneyland at Christmas is the best. Did you know that the $72 gift card never expires and you can use it towards the purchase of your next years annual pass. That will make your pass next year almost half price.

*/ Jillian said...

how fun that you live so close to disneyland! You are a strong mommy to not let your kids ride anything! Good for you. hope you had a fun birthday!

Watts Family said...

How could you not ride any rides....do you know how many times I've gone to D-land on Sunday and haven't felt bad at all so no worries!!! I'm excited for you!!! Have a fun weekend!

Deedra said...

Happy late birthday! We want to go to Disneyland at Christmastime - it looks amazing!