Saturday, December 5, 2009

@ 36 weeks

{December 4th}
* I am feeling the "nesting" stage.
* She feels like she has had a MAJOR growth spurt the last couple days.
* The full-body moves in my tummy take my breath away.
* I don't have many clothes that fit me anymore. I've always been BIG pregnant in the summer. And I don't want to buy any more maternity clothes.
* I am getting very anxious to see her and make sure she is healthy.
* I keep having weird nursing dreams, but she is a HE.
* I'm pretty sure she is still transverse (laying sideways in my tummy). She really needs to get head down quickly.
* Heartburn isn't as bad as it was a couple weeks ago, I don't know why.
* I just keep looking at all of her stuff and I get sooooooo excited to dress her all up.
* I have pubic symphisis pain (or how ever you spell that)... REALLY BAD. I've never had this before and it's not fun at all!
* Can't wait to see if I have dilated and effaced more. I go on Monday.

6 comments:

Clenece said...

Have you been checked once already to see how far you are dilated?

I love your belly!

Erin said...

Clenece, only at the hospital when I was contracting like a month ago. I was almost a 2. He will start checking me on Monday.

Kim said...

I can't believe you were dilated to a 2 & you still are pregnant!!!! I think I had that pubic symphis pain with Avery. It hurt for a long time before I delivered her. I'm jealous you & Clenece are almost done!!!

Kurtis and Iva said...

Looking good!

Jamey said...

If you don't want to buy more maternity clothes...just buy a few long sleeve shirts, and wear them under all your summer clothes!

kwBALE family said...

Oh i am soooo EXCITED FOR YOU!! I can't wait until you have her. Like I said.. my bet is by next Tuesday!!