Monday, November 30, 2009

Help me...

Okay, so I am in need of a few new things for this baby. First a video monitor... I know I want one but I have no idea what one to buy. So, does anyone have one and LOVE it. I need to purchase it soon, because I'm pretty sure it's going to be hard to keep the boys away from the new baby and I plan on locking her in my room and then watching her on the video monitor. So please if you have one, let me know what you think. Second, I've never loved any of my nursing bras. Have you? I need to buy a few of these so they can't be that expensive but I want a good one. Third, I want one of those really cute diaper bags that are cloth on the outside. I heard someone say they are really expensive and you can buy them at like Nordstrom or something. But, I really don't want to pay a ton... so do you know of any that are cheaper??? Anyways, hopefully by posting this I will be able to get some feed back so I don't buy crap and hate it. You can even email me if you don't want to leave a comment. {erinbwatts@yahoo.com} Thanks!!! ***Oh and Thanksgiving was awesome, cut short, but more to come later when I have caught up on the house and LAUNDRY.

6 comments:

Clenece said...

I would love to hear what others say on these things...I could use all these too. Sorry I am no help! lol!

Staci said...

I found a nursing bra at Motherhood that I LOVED. I don't remember what it is called, but it is kind of lacey and not as nursing-bra looking. It was really comfy. I'm not sure what kind of diaper bags you are talking about, but you can check out my site www.simplychicbabyboutique.blogspot.com for some cute ones. Good luck!

Holley and Brandon said...

I have a video monitor and I LOVE it! I will never have just a regular monitor. I really don't think I could have stayed sane and gotten sleep without it. I'm not sure what brand it is but I know my mom got it at Babies R Us. The only thing I don't love about mine in particular is that the video screen has to be plugged in and it's kind of big so it would be a pain if you need to move it from room to room. They have ones that are wireless though.

The Schmutz Family said...

I got my nursing bra at Motherhood and it's the only one I can stand. Not too thick, not too thin..... You're Thanksgiving sounds like mine. Cleaning, laundry and eating. :)

Erin said...

I just ordered this baby monitor. Jess has it and loves it. Yipee that it was like a $100 cheaper then all the rest!
http://www.amazon.com/Nortech-2-4GHz-Wireless-Monitoring-Controlled/dp/B000M0XE7Y?&camp=212361&linkCode=wsw&tag=levanababyview20-20&creative=391877

Clenece said...

Let me know how you like it once you get it!!