Monday, October 12, 2009

Home, Sweet, Home...

Last Monday Ammon, Carter and I drove (by ourselves) to St. George. The boys were honestly PERFECT. No lie. They didn't make a noise the whole time, thanks to the DVD player (and ear phones)! We had a blast and really didn't want to come home. If it weren't to see Dad we would have stayed. There's nothing like HOME! The boys stayed very busy chasing the dogs around the house and outside. They were all totally worn out by the end of the day, dogs included!
One night we made rice crispy treats (Ammons request). ANd since this is Papa's specialty, he whipped them up. They were sooooo yummy and gooey, my favorite!

Then things got a little silly. Everyone was making funny faces. It all started because my Dad really can't make a "normal" face for a picture. We laugh at him all the time. Too funny!


One day we met our cousins and Grandma Watts at the park for lunch. The kids had kids meals and us girls had Olive Garden soup and salad. Sooooo yummy and fun! Thanks guys!!!



We really had so much fun. I got to eat Cafe Rio and Texas Roadhouse, thanks Mom and Dad. We went shopping for the boys some warm clothes and some baby stuff. We had a blast and can't wait to make another trip. I'm soooooooooo thankful that I still live close enough that this is an option. YEAH!




2 comments:

Clenece said...

I am so glad to hear how WELL your kids did in the car. I am JEALOUS!!! Glad you got to go home!
Rice Crispy treats sound GOOD now!! I think I need to make. lol!

Grace said...

I have to admit...I am a little bit jealous! Sounds like you had a blast.