Monday, October 12, 2009

Pool Party!!!

(enlarge to check out this backyard)








Then Saturday we were invited to a pool party at a ward members house. It was so fun. The backyard was totally amazing, and the kids had so much fun going down the slide. Mike went down too, I guess I didn't get a picture of him... oops! We also had a BBQ, it was so nice to get out of the house and get to know more members of our ward. I can't believe I actually was able to pull my husband away from his studies to come, but I think he was glad he did.

3 comments:

Clenece said...

Sweet pool! Glad to hear Mike was able to go too!

Dave and Natasha said...

Wow, you've been busy too! I haven't checked private blogs lately, and you've added a bunch of new things!

Yes, I do make baby bracelets. They are $3 each. Let me know if you want some and colors that you want. I have a few, but I need to make some more.

Brooke @ www.allthingsthrifty.com said...

ummm that backyard is freakin' saweet! Looks like you're staying busy and doing good in sunny CA. I haven't been to your blog in a while, and I didn't even know you were having a GIRL!!! Congrats, that's so fun!