Friday, October 2, 2009

Only in Pomona California...

would you see a lady taking a "poop" on the side of the street!!!!!!!! Like really, there are gas stations along Garey Avenue and you could easily use their restroom. We are not in a third-world country people! Come on, I hope to NEVER see that again.
***I do not live in Pomona, but that is where Western University is, my Doctors office and the hospital I will deliver my baby at. So I do go that way often and I'm usually scared, especially if it's getting dark. I have seen all kinds of weirdo's... it's pretty much like a freak show daily. I also just found out that they heard gun shots at Western U a little while ago. Oh and a guy in my ward was a Principal at a HS in Pomona and witnessed 4 drive by shootings (He's probably 32), yeah this place is scary. Major ghetto... truly! I need to bring my camera next time. Actually I have to go to the Pomona Valley Hospital today to take the Blood Glucose Screening Test, you know where you have to drink that super sugary drink. Oh I'm so excited for both.**** Just so you know, I live in a very nice, quiet, clean area. Nothing like POMONA... thank heavens!

5 comments:

Clenece said...

NICE...lol...some people REALLY make me wonder!

Josh and Michele said...

Wow...can't imagine. People are nuts. I love the beach pictures. It makes me miss the beach. I was sad to read that you have been feeling crapy. I swear its the third one! I just think it is so much harder being pregnant, with two kids to feed and entertain. I hope you can take it easy sometimes. I wish I was down there to help out, cuz I know how overwhelming it is. By the way...I wanted to ask you...
I might get a new camera...which one do you think would be good. I want one that is not too huge, but can still take better pictures. What do ya think?

Kim said...

Gross. I hope your hospital isn't ghetto. Of course, if it were...they would treat you like a goddess since you are probably the only normal person they treat :)

Jamey said...

I have seen a lady pooping on the side of the street too - but it was in Brazil. So yeah - not a pretty sight!

*/ Jillian said...

that is so funny, but totally discusting at the same time! when we drove down there last week I was thinking of you and wondering how far from where you drove we lived! Glad you go to go home for a few days.