Thursday, September 18, 2008

Time to update...

So since Mike took the MCAT we have been trying to get everything ready to apply to med school. He didn't do as well as we had wished, but he still did a good job. But... we have decided to apply to PA School. Which I am SOOOOOOOOO excited for, I wanted this all along- so I am so happy! PA School is only 2 years and we are going to submit our application TODAY! Hopefully he will get interviews and then get in to at lease one school. We are applying to 10 different schools all over the United States, my 3 top picks are(in no specific order) Touro University(in Henderson, NV), one in Mesa Arizona (I can't remember the name) or where our good friends just moved to in Michigan. So I guess time will tell, I just hope we didn't apply too late to get in. It's just sooooooo stressful.

MY EAR HURTS...so I NEVER had ear infections as a child, but in the last few months I have had double ear infections twice. I just got back from the Dr, and I have an antibiotic. I didn't think adults were suppose to get ear infections... does anyone else get them? It's making me so frustrated... But it should start feeling better in a few days, I HOPE!

10 comments:

Clenece said...

I hope you come to Michigan!! =) good luck you guys!

Sorry about your ear!

Kiley said...

Is touro your first option because of us?! just kidding. Thats weird you have an ear infection I only picture little kids with them . I hope you feel better soon.

brandee williams said...

How exciting for you guys! I get ear infections every once in a while too. They suck!

Staci said...

Wow. What a crazy exciting time for you guys right now! Good luck with it all. Sorry to hear about your ear. That is a bummer. Hope you feel better quick!

Watts Family said...

Good luck with school Mike. (We hope you go somewhere we can afford to visit! :)

Erin get feeling better...Thanks for being a great sister in law :)

Erin said...

Kiley your RIGHT! That is the only reason I would want to live there... other then it's close to home. But you would make it okay to live there... so don't move! I guess I'm kind of safe since you just bought a house. It's exciting!!!

jaesi said...

Sweet. So from what I hear from friends (both PAs and docs)
a PA is the WAY TO GO.

And since I have been in Utah my ears have been hurting...hopefully it was just a change to climate and will go away when I leave...probably not.

Andrea F. said...

not to be biased or anything but the school in henderson nv would be awesome!!

Loni said...

I am glad you found my blog, it is so fun to see what everyone is up to! I love the blogging connection! You have such a cute family, your boys look
so sweet!! Good Luck with finding the right school!!

Dave and Natasha said...

Good luck with the PA schools! We don't want you to move though!

I didn't think adults got ear infections either! I've never had one, or my kids either, so hopefully we won't have to go through those.. it doesn't sound fun! I hope you get better! Let me know if you need anything!