Thursday, September 11, 2008

I NEVER win...


but I won! It was like Christmas opening my package today. I won my friend Sara's Pay It Forward package (thank you so much, I absolutely LOVE it) and now I will have to get together my own Pay It Forward packages. If you don't know what I am talking about it goes like this. It's a chain, and you can sign up on my blog when I post about mine. Then if you win I will send it to you and then you will have to "Pay It Forward" to 3 people. It could be some of your favorite things, something you've made, or just whatever you can come up with. So stay tuned for mine, I will try to make it good. P.S. Jess I had to steal your picture because I was SOOOO excited I tore mine all apart so I could wash it and then I realized I didn't take a picture. Oops, hope you don't mind!

4 comments:

kwBALE family said...

That sounds fun! I wanna do this with you!

Staci said...

Fun. The photoshop class for this week was canceled :(. See my blog for details.

Anonymous said...

Erin, your blog is so cute, it was fun to chat with you the other night at the football game. I guess I will probably see more of you at the rest of the games, by the way, you have the cutest kids.

Brandi said...

yes,
We should get together, I am off on Mondays, Thurs,Fri. email me bagsbybrandi@yahoo.com