Monday, September 29, 2008

A bit late...





We went to the Rodeo Parade like over a week ago... yes I know it's pathetic it's taken me this long to blog about it. But... Ammon and Carter LOVED it, well most of the time. Carter either had to have a stick or a sucker to keep him entertained and in his stroller. Ammon loved all the candy that was thrown for him to pick-up and put in his baggie. When he saw this car, he thought it was RAMONE from "CARS", it cracked me up. Thanks to Grandma Watts for coming and helping me with these little monkeys!

Carter got his second haircut and he looks so handsome! I kind of miss his soft, fluffy hair. He is so good when I cut his hair, he just sits and lets me do it.

4 comments:

*/ Jillian said...

fun parade~! wish I would have took the kids. Carter does look cute with his hair cut too!

Watts Family said...

Looks like the kids had a fun time...cute about Ramone! Carter looks so old...

kwBALE family said...

I can't get over how cute they are!! We want to babysit soon!

Clenece said...

I love his little hair cut! and Ammon...he just makes me laugh! What a guy!