Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Labor Day Weekend... OUCH!


What a fun weekend... on Saturday we went to the lake with Mikes family. Which I forgot my camera... oops (I've been doing that a lot lately). Then we went to Cedar Mountain for the day on Sunday. Everyone else in my family stayed overnight (or the whole weekend) but we didn't because Mike had things to do for school on Monday. Well about an hour before we were to leave I twisted my ankle in a pot hole. Here is a picture of it, it's the right ankle. It hurts, but I can still walk. Yesterday I tried to crawl around the house, but then my knees started hurting.

Since I took a picture of my legs, Ammon insisted that we take some pictures of his hands. He cracks me up! But hey... they are nice hands!



I'm sure my Dad will love this picture of himself, sleeping like a baby!

7 comments:

Watts Family said...

Erin, your ankle looks bad! The rest of your weekend looks fun though, we drove up to Kolob yesterday and the weather was beautiful! Some great places to take pictures too! I hope your ankle if feeling better today so you don't have to crawl around the house :)

Clenece said...

Ouch you POOR thing...your ankle looks pretty big there. Hope it heals quick! =(

oh and I MISS YOU!

Dave and Natasha said...

I'm so sorry about your ankle! If I would have known before I wouldn't have bothered you with Aaralyn! Sorry about that! I hope she was good! Thanks again for watching her! If you need a break tomorrow let me know and I can take the boys! Seriously! I'm sure Aaralyn would love for them to come play! Or even if you need some help I would love to help out, let me know!!!

Miller said...

It looks like it hurt, the bump is so big. Hopefully you are back to running around soon. Glad you had a fun weekend. Have fun in the nice St. George weather for me because it is going to rain here all week:(

Deedra said...

Sorry about your ankle! It looks like it hurts! Hopefully it will heal soon!

The Colvins said...

That's so cute that Ammon wanted you to take a picture of his hands. How sweet--I'm sure you'll look back and cherish that picture of his sweet little hands when he's older!

*/ Jillian said...

holy cow! Your ankle looks like it kills. I'm glad you had a fun rest of the weekend though!