Wednesday, September 3, 2008

ALREADY...

Sadly, he's not very babyish anymore. He likes to throw rocks and get dirty. He has such a cute personality. We Love Him!


Last night we were playing outside on the grass, eating ice cream cones and I got some cute pics. My boys have become best friends and I LOVE it. They are so good to each other. Today their cousin Mason was over and Ammon and Mason were fighting over a gun. Carter ran over to help Ammon get it out of Masons hands. Although Mason had it first and Ammon went in "time-out" for this, it was cute to see that Carter wanted to help his big brother.

5 comments:

Clenece said...

I love that picture of Cater with the base balls...He is so DANG cute...really!!

kwBALE family said...

I love them so much! they are so cute!! And that melts my heart about what Ammon said when he woke up! "I miss Kason and Winnie" Oh my gosh, so cute!!!!

Deedra said...

Cute scrapbook pages!

Josh and Michele said...

Your pics are so cute! I love the wipeout prayer. We love that show too. By the way... I am so sad to move. We are planning to be done in about another week. You guys will have to come out for a bbq or something. I didn't realize how much I am going to miss PV. But I am really sad!

Brandi said...

Hey there! I never get a second to talk to you at church, with both of us chasing two boys around, gets a little busy. anyway, I finally have a blog and was happy to stumble upon yours.