Tuesday, March 11, 2008

So much fun in Arizona!!!!

We went to stay with our friends Matt and Jess. We had so much fun, we stayed so busy and got to do tons of stuff. We went to a Spring Training game. We watched the Padres and the Rangers. I really didn't watch the game, I just had fun talking to Jess and taking super cute pictures of all of our kids.
Matt and Mike. I just love it when my girlfriends husband and my husband get along as well as we do.
Carter and Tally were so cute together!
Chase and Ammon had lots of fun watching the baseball game and getting their ball signed after the game.

We went to this really cool park in SURPRISE, it was so fun. We fed the ducks bread, I was actually kind of scared, they came right up to us and wanted to eat the bread out of our hand.

Ammon and Chase
Here is Mikes favorite duck, he LOVED his fro!!!

Hoover Dam... wow isn't it amazing! It was pretty cool to look out at it, it was pretty FUN!!! Ammon called it his castle, I guess it kind of looked like that...
CHOO-CHOO... Ammon absolutely LOVES trains, so this was so cool to him and us. This train is in Kingman. It was HUGE... as you can see Mike is shorter, by far, then the tire and he is 6 feet tall! It was really close to the real train track and so we saw two trains pass as we were looking at this one. Ammon was in train Heaven!!!

Mike want's me to add that this trains top speed was 100 mph, he says that is amazing since it weighs over 460,000 lbs!
Gotta love this cheesy picture!!! Thanks again Jess, WE HAD TONS OF FUN, and the 6 1/2 hour drive really wasn't as bad as I expected. Maybe it's because it took us 9 1/2 hours to get home because we stopped so much. But it was fun and I hope to do it again.


5 comments:

Holley and Brandon said...

Cute pictures! It makes me want to go on vacation even more than I already did. And it looks SO warm there... I miss warm weather!

Clenece said...

looks like you guys had so much fun. It is alway nice to get out and actually go do something. Cute pictures!

Jess said...

We had so much fun with you guys!!! Chase kept asking us last night "Where's Ammon?" We want you to come back every weekend!

jaesi said...

what a jammed packed fun weekend!
That first picture of the babes makes them look so old!
cuties. I am jealous of all the sunshine!

Staci said...

How fun! It looks like you had a fun trip. All your kids are so cute! You are so sweet to keep checking on my mom. She is STILL in the hospital! It has been such a long ordeal. She probably has at least another week to go still. Once she gets home she will have to do physical therapy for a while and be on a feeding tube for a few weeks. She is slowly making progress. VERY SLOWLY! It is getting old-that's for sure! They still haven't figured why it keeps happening either. I'll let you know when I know anything more. Thanks again!