Sunday, March 23, 2008

Easter Activities


What a fun weekend with family! Well I guess with Mikes family. Saturday we went to his mom's house and did all the Easter activities, then Sunday was going to be with my family. Well while we were at Church, Relief Society to be exact, Carter started throwing up. It was so sad, I had just nursed him and he was out. We sang the opening song and started announcements then he woke up and just started barfing all over himself and ME! It was so bad, it was coming out of his nose. I just got up and left, yes with barf all over both of us. So needless to say we didn't make it to my families house, but they came and got Ammon and so I guess he still was able to do all the fun stuff with them. They had an Easter egg hunt with money in the eggs and Ammon got $1. My brother Ryan got $27, too bad I wasn't there or else I would have been fighting him for all those eggs. Well overall it was a fun weekend! And Carter is already better, it's only a 6 hour flu... weird!!!

3 comments:

Jess said...

Wow! It looks like your boys had a good Easter! That sucks about Carter throwing up....I hate when my kids get sick!

*/ Jillian said...

fun easter. except the puking part. That is no fun. especially when its not just spit up anymore.

Ashley -The Cutest Blog on the Block said...

Hi Erin!

I'm loving your scrapbook stuff! You are so creative. This is Ashley Hunt, joe hunt's wife, our blog is theazhunts.blogspot.com so you can come check us out! Your kids are so cute!

See ya!

Ashley