Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Crawling...





Today Carter has totally taken off crawling! He has been crawling since the beginning of the month, but it was just a little bit. Well today it must have clicked... he realized he could get around and get what he wants. He has been driving Ammon crazy, he crawls over to him and then takes Ammons stuff right out of his hands (fish crackers). He has been following me around too, I was cleaning bathrooms and next thing I know Carter has (the empty) garbage can. Even though he has been getting into things he is soooooo much more content. I am so happy that he can kind of entertain himself instead of me having to hold him all day.

10 comments:

Jess said...

Okay, so it's Tally's turn now!!! She has gotten so much better since she saw Carter getting around!!! I have to say though...I am going to miss having a baby that doesn't get into everything:)

Lora Lovell said...

Hey! I saw your blog through LeAnn's. You have an adorable little family. You will have to tell me how to do the cute scrapbooking thing. It is really fun!

Clenece said...

now the fun begins!!

Holley and Brandon said...

Yeah we are still planning on coming down for the concert. We just got tickets like a week ago. Are you going?

Holley and Brandon said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Dave and Natasha said...

At least you're probably already baby proofed! It's probably easier the second time around since Ammon can kinda entertain him now... he'll be following Ammon around in no time!

Josh and Michele said...

I love it! I think this is when the fighting began at our house. Brace yourself!

*/ Jillian said...

what a fun step for Carter. It's so nice when they realize life doesn't completely depend on you, and they can do something for themselves

The Cary Family said...

Ok, so I've been really bad at blogging lately- I'm just tired of it..but I LOVE all your pages from memory mixer!! I got it in Feb. and I'm learning slowly, but I just want to copy all your stuff! you are amazing!

The Cary Family said...
This comment has been removed by the author.