Friday, March 21, 2008

Happy 25th Birthday Jess!!!


Yes, I know it's one day early- but with Easter Egg Hunts planned tomorrow I did NOT want to forget. I found this in my VERY old scrapbook that I did when I was VERY young... so don't laugh! We have been best friends since we were around 4 years old, but I was younger then that! We grew up in the same neighborhood and same ward. So I have lots of good memories with Jess! We have had both our babies around the same time, and I loved being pregnant together. I'm sooooooo glad we are still friends, Hope you have a GREAT day!

2 comments:

Jess said...

You little stinker!!! Am I really going to be 25? Well, Thank you Erin, I too have very fond memories of us growing up. I feel so blessed to have had you through out my life. We better have lots more a head too:)

Erin said...

Jess, I think we were soooo cute!