Sunday, June 6, 2010

twenty-nine

Happy Birthday to my best friend!
Yes that is one candle... 29 didn't fit on the cheesecake!

Ammon kept riding Carters bike by the sliding glass door and would wait to wave to me through the glass. He is such a cute boy!


Grillin' us some dinner. Yumm

Fun @ the park. We took a picnic, it was hot but alot of fun.


Pirate Carter... {never completely out of costume}

Ammon took this picture... it makes me smile. He has decided he wants to be a photographer when he grows up, and Carter wants to be a butt doctor... Not sure why anyone would want to be a "butt doctor", but I'm sure he will make a lot of money. haha!





Hope you had a great day! I know we sure did... Love you!

8 comments:

Kim said...

A Butt doctor huh???? That is hilarious!!!! I will keep him in mind if my Butt has problems that would require his service.

Sydney Bale said...

Happy Birthday to Mike!! Your kids look like they're getting SO big but are still cuter than ever!!!! Time flies! Pretty soon you'll be back up here! Hang in there! Love ya and we'll cya Sat!! Can't wait for the trip!!

kwBALE family said...

Did he get our text wishing him a Happy Birthday, we sent it to his phone. And there is a card in the mail.. but it looks like you guys had fun, did all those little bugs in the backyard die? Hopefully, or you might have had some in your grillin haha And I seriously love the pirate hat, it just fits him! And both your boys have an eye for taking pictures.. like I said before.. go buy them a camera, they have kid friendly ones, and tell Carter boy that his Uncle Kason is still needing his butt checked out ;) haha and I love your hair in the first picture ;) hair school is calling my name, and YOURS.. and I am serious.. when you move back up.. if you want to go to hair school, I will totally go with you!

Clenece said...

I was thinking of Mike on his b-day! Hope he had a good one!

I miss you! Your kids make me laugh

Grace said...

Butt doctors do make a ton of money, they are called gastroenterologist. Anyway, Happy Belated Birthday!

jenbulkley said...

Happy Birthday! We need to visit soon. Your kiddos are getting so old.

Nunazuna said...

Ha! Why a "Butt Dr." Love it! The pic of you and Mike is so cute. It just says "LOVE"

Watts Family said...

lookslike u guys had a great day! Wish Mike a very belated birthday! Love you guys!