Monday, June 28, 2010

6 months

I help mom make dinner, or banana bread on this day.

I have taken a bath with my brothers. I loved it!


I do NOT like baby food.



I went swimming and loved it. Mom was scared I was going to get a little too much sun...




So I wore my cover-up the whole time.











I'm so happy, all the time.


@ 6 months...

I babble constantly.

I love to sit up and play with my brothers toys.

I pull the funniest faces. (see below)

I am getting all over the place and FAST. I fell off the bed today. (Mom feels horrible!)

I love lots of attention. I will smile at anyone, just DON'T take me out of my moms arms.

I am a mommas girl, and momma loves it.

I really don't sleep very well anymore, unless I'm in mom and dads bed.

I'm still exclusively nursing.
I weigh 15.6 lbs.

So many faces, all in a few minutes.






8 comments:

Sydney Bale said...

Oh my gosh!!! Those pictures you were taking that night turned out so hilarious!! She is such a doll! You are so lucky to have such a cute baby! I love it! Looks like you guys went back to the pool :) lol

Clenece said...

She is such a doll!! I can't wait until we are close again!!!

kwBALE family said...

Haha I love all those pictures of Peyton! She is such a cutie! I can't get over it! She is just so dang cute! And has the cutest little smile! She is just growing up so fast! I'm excited for our kiddies to play together!

kwBALE family said...

and.. just response to what you commented on my blog.. he won't look.. he hates the blog.. and I know for a fact he doesn't ever look at it, unless I tell him to come here and look at something, so I'm safe :) If I wasn't sure.. I wouldn't have posted it because I can't wait to see the look on his face! :)

Josh and Michele said...

She is getting so big! I can't believe that it's been 6 months. Hope you guys had a fun 4th down there. Can't wait to see pictures.

Deedra said...

Its hard to believe she is 6 months!!! Time goes by so quickly once you have kids!

Melissa said...

She is so stinking adorable! You guys make such cute kids!

Josh and Michele said...

How are you guys doing? I heard you might have moved back? Miss your posts, hope everything is going good.