Friday, June 4, 2010

Peyton @ 5 months {May 28, 2010}

I can sit up...
I can roll over...

No more "easy" diaper changes... I roll over immediately when placed on my back...


I smile all the time... it's contagious!

{who knew they make size 1 Roxy sandals???}
My mom is having A LOT of fun dressing me up...


More smiles... I'm a happy girl!


I like the Johnny Jump up... this picture makes my mom laugh... I look like I have no arms...


I have eaten rice cereal a few times... I LOVE it...
and I definitely need a bath after...

I went to the beach for the first time... I loved the sand in my toes...

I love to play trains... I think I'm a big girl... if you try to take me away I will cry...


{enlarge and check out my drool}
let me see that train...
We love this girl, she is so much fun! She has the best personality, she makes us all smile everyday!!! She is such a good baby. Her little heart just breaks when I leave her in a room, and then she will just sob. It is really sad. So she is definitely going through separation anxiety. She is also a major mommas girl, which I really don't mind. She is also still exclusively nursing. She loves it and so do I. She has gone to Disneyland 4 times this past month and enjoys everything about it. She is the best baby there! She just owes and awes and everything there is to look at.
We love you little Peytie Lady!!!
{oh... and according to our home scale I weigh 14.4 lbs.}

4 comments:

Sydney Bale said...

Sooo cute!! She is such a doll!! We love her! Can't wait to see you guys next wk!!

kwBALE family said...

Love the pictures! She is adorable! I love the johnny jump up picture, that was seriously so funny! She didn't even know what to think!

Clenece said...

she is a doll!! I love those flip flops. IT was so goood to see you a couple of weeks ago, I can't wait until you move back

Nunazuna said...

Soooooo cute!!!! It's fun to see how her and Leah are around the same milestones. Can't wait for them to be best friends! ;) Thanks for talking with me today and for your help and advice.