Tuesday, March 9, 2010

so happy...

{makes me laugh}
pretty girl in a new outfit. thanks mom

can you believe i'm already 10 weeks old????






























































so happy...

that my kids are feeling better. It was a long two weeks of colds but we made it and Peyton was one tough girl and didn't even end up in the hospital (even though sometimes I had wished she was there so someone could help and reassure me that she was fine). So other then the cough that they all have we are good as new. Enjoy our silly pictures we took today.

11 comments:

Clenece said...

I loved the cute pictures!! I miss your family. Glad everyone is feeling better, especially Peyton!

Bale said...

Oh my heck my grandkids are so cute...love grandma

kwBALE family said...

Cute pictures! Peyton looks so cute!!

kwBALE family said...

and... the boys are starting to look more like each other! its crazy!

Jess said...

Oh my goodness! She has gotten so big!!! Such cute pictures!

The Schmutz Family said...

Oh what a sweet girl!

Watts Family said...

Erin...se doesn't even look the same she has changed so much! I'm glad everyone is doing better...see ya soon

Sydney Bale said...

Erin She is SOOOO CUTE! We just love her to death!

Melissa said...

Your kids are all so cute!

Nunazuna said...

She's soooo cute and so big now! Leah has the same outfit! Ben's mom bought if for her in Utah but it's still too big for her. Leah's sick now. She's at least at the end of it though (I think). Her blessing was scheduled for last Sunday but she was too sick so we canceled. It's rescheduled for the 28th. I miss you! Hope to see you soon and hope all is well!

Kurtis and Iva said...

Such cuties!