Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Peyton's Blessing Day

She looked so beautiful, I love this girl!
Peyton in her blessing dress. Thanks Aunt Wendy for taking the beautiful pictures. My kids are so lucky to have two talented Aunts that take pictures.


Isn't this dress so beautiful?




{After Peyton was changed out of her dress} Eliza loved holding her. She is so cute.
Keaton, Sydney and Kasey... which I just found out is expecting baby #1. I couldn't be happier that my kids will have a cousin on my side. Not sure where Ryan is...
Mikes brother Mason and Jaci, they also have two kids and one on the way.

Say "cheese", this makes me laugh. Kason listened... haha.


Papa and Grandma Bale
Grandma Watts and Peyton

I have a feeling these two will have to stick together, they are the only girl cousins (this generation). And Eliza's mom is having another boy. Boys rule in this family I guess.


Great-Grandma Ellett, Grandma Bale, and Peyton.
Peyton was blessed on Sunday March 21, 2010 by her father at my parents house. She looked absolutely beautiful. We kept it small because there wasn't a ton of room, but I loved it that way. We had a great time with just our close families. As I got Peyton ready, in the blessing dress that my mom made for me, I couldn't help but tear up. She is such a special little girl, I love her so much. I am so grateful that my mom spend many hours making this dress for me and now I can pass it on. I hope that one day Peyton will bless her little girl in this same dress. I think we have started a tradition!!!

14 comments:

Melissa said...

That is always an exciting day and the dress is beautiful. Having it homemade with love makes it that much more special.

Kim said...

How fun! I'm struggling with what to dress our baby in for his blessing. I am not a big fan of the boy outfits!!!

Jamey said...

I love the dress!!! My oldest daughter was blessed in the same dress that I was blessed in, and my mom made it too. I love that! Also, tell Kasey Congrats for me!!! I am so excited for her!

kwBALE family said...

The blessing was gorgeous Erin! Mike did a GREAT job. I think my favorite part was how he said that you are a wonderful example of what a daughter of god should be, and that hopefully Peyton will follow your example. SO CUTE!! And I couldn't agree with him more! You are amazing Erin! Don't ever forget that! I am working on the rest of her blessing pictures right now, they are too cute.. each one melts my heart! Then I will get the family pictures done, I promise I will send them to you soon!

Watts Family said...

Erin that was such a great day! I love all the pictures...could Eliza and her get any cuter?

Sydney Bale said...

Where's my pictures?! haha just kidding! But the ones Wendy did are way super cute! Your lucky you have the cutest little family!!!

Erin said...

Syd, I just haven't had time yet. They will be on here soon.

Holley and Brandon said...

She is darling Erin! It makes me want a little girl this time so bad.

Grace said...

Beautiful dress! Great pictures. It sounds like it was perfect.

jenbulkley said...

That is a beautiful picture (the first one) and yes what a gorgeous dress. So cute

Nunazuna said...

Awww! She is sooooo pretty with her BIG blue eyes.

Clenece said...

Oh, I really wish I was there. She looks BEAUTIFUL! and way to go on your mom making that dress, that makes the dress even more special!

Can't wait to see you guys!!!

*/ Jillian said...

how awesome that she wore your dress. She really is a doll!

Deedra said...

She is getting so big! She looked beautiful in her blessing dress!