Wednesday, January 20, 2010

The last three weeks...

{Picture OVERLOAD}
I know some of you will be happy.









We got a few pictures of my mom with her {only} grand kids right before she flew home.
Some kind of turned out okay. It isn't easy with these boys!

"Wii" is saving our sanity.

First "real" bath. Her umbilical cord feel off Friday, January 8th. Just in time to have Grandma help before she flew home.
Definitely doesn't like the bath too much. That is still the case! I just have to keep pouring warm water on her toes and then she doesn't scream too bad.


Aunt Kaitlyn's FAVORITE outfit.
Ammon smiling so pretty for the camera. He makes me laugh. He sure loves his sister though.


Carter loving on Peyton too. I just have to watch him much closer then Ammon. He's a handful but has adjusted really well to a new baby in the house. At first I was a little worried.

Grandma Watts with Peyton. She came to see her a few days after she was born. Grandma Watts made Peyton lots of blankets and burp rags. Thanks Grandma Watts.
My mom, my sister Kaitlyn, Me and Peyton.


Aunt Kaitlyn... I sure love this girl. She has always been such a huge help to me when I have a baby. Too bad we live too far away to see her everyday. Peyton looks a lot like Kaitlyn's baby pictures, which Kaitlyn looked just like me, so I guess we all look alike.

My mom... Grandma Bale... I love her too. She stayed with me for 2 weeks. We had so much fun. She took me shopping, out to eat (@ Cheesecake Factory), got up with my kids every night, let me sleep, she was a HUGE help. Too bad, because now I miss her so much. Thanks Mom, Love you!
"Grumpy face". Poor girl couldn't keep her eyes open because of the flash going off constantly.

Please stop raining... I need to get out of the house and take my kids to the park!!!!!!

It was flooding every where.
So my Mom left on Friday 1-8, and on Monday 1-11 I decided to go to St. George. By myself, with my three kids. They did REALLY well. The worst thing was that I had to hold going pee for over 4 hours. Not fun, but it was worth it because we had a really fun time showing off our new baby to our family. Mike flew in Friday night after class and then helped me get home Sunday morning. Anyways... this picture is of Carter making a HUGE mess in my mom Christmas wrapping room. Now that almost all of the her kids are gone, she has a wrapping paper room, or did {haha}. Naughty Carter wasted a TON of wrapping paper. Sorry Mom.

Fun with the dogs. He really wore himself out everyday and would put himself to sleep at 7, which is really 6 California time. Tired Carter boy!

Daddy sleeping with Peyton. I love this picture. I have one similar with each of our kids. LOVe IT.
Pretty Peytie, as Dad would say!
Proof that she actually does close her eyes. HAHA. She is the most alert and awake baby. Good thing she is usually really content.

Her famous half smile. too cute.

Couldn't find Carter, or is it Iron Man??? He was asleep. Silly boy.

8 comments:

kwBALE family said...

oh so cute!! I love all those pictures!! Peyton looks so cute in the first bath picture, the close up one! I LOVE love love LOVE the grumpy face picture!! That is so adorable! Carter is such a funny little boy, love the whole iron man costume! and I bet those dogs are glad Carter is gone, now they can rest and be the lazy dogs they like being! haha Glad you guys came up here! Its always good to see you guys! We love you!

Clenece said...

I LOVED seeing all your pictures and reading all your updates. You have such a cute little girl there! I SOOOOO wish we lived closer, but I guess we will have our time soon again!

p.s. You look GREAT in that 1st picture!!

Jess said...

Love, love, love all these pictures! She is so adorable! I love the grumpy face picture too! Thanks for finally updating...I was dying!

PS you look fabulous!

Kim said...

She REALLY looks just like Ammon & Carter & Mike! I can't believe how much! Thanks for the update!

Jamey said...

You are so good to keep bows in her hair. I wish I would have done it more, now my little girl won't keep them in.

Grace said...

I think Peyton looks a lot like Ammon, I can see a lot of his features in her. Very cute. I know what you mean with the rain. It needs to stop already. We should get together when it does.

*/ Jillian said...

dont you just wish your mom could stay for like a month after you have a baby? moms make things seem so easy! I cant believe you drove to utah by yourself, you are brave! glad everything is going so well.

Watts Family said...

Erin...love all the pictures! She is such a doll she is perfect, you all look great, including your mom! I feel the same about the dang rain, I'm just hoping for no flooding at this point...take care