Saturday, January 2, 2010

Cutest Baby... Ever!

Okay, I'm sure I'm a little bias... but I am just in LOVE with this sweet baby girl. I don't know what it is about such life changing events that make me really, really grateful for what my Heavenly Father has given me. I am so completely happy with my little family, I don't know what I would do if I didn't have these little children. They are all so precious and I'm so grateful to be their Mommy! I am also so grateful for their Father. He really is the love of my life and I'm so thankful for him. He is the sweetest husband and is willing to stay up at night so I can get some sleep. I really couldn't do it without him.

When I was born I came home in this stocking. So we decided we had to take some pictures of her in the same stocking.






I just LOVE these long, chubby legs. Haha!
{Her Birth Story is still coming soon. We have had lots of family and I don't have any time to get this up here. So I will when everything calms down a bit.}

17 comments:

Clenece said...

She is adorable! I am so glad you have a girl now.

Laura Leavitt said...

she is perfect. I am sooo excited for you. I can't believe how fast she was born. I can't wait to hear the story. I hope you are feeling ok. I LOVE that she has the same stocking that you did when you were born. So neat.

kwBALE family said...

i just love all these pictures of Peyton, you gotta put my favorite one up on here!! its just too cute!

Jess said...

Yay! I love the pictures! She is adorable!!

Jess said...

PS I think she looks like you!

Deedra said...

She is adorable! Congrats you guys!! Enjoy every minute of it! Hope you are feeling good and getting some sleep.

Jamey said...

She has long fingers - she is precious!!! Love it! It is so nice that you can take such good pictures yourself. I wish I had a nice camera so that my pictures could look as good as yours. (or at least close!) :)

Honey Family Blog said...

Oh Erin, she is beautiful! Congratulations on a such a perfect, sweet baby girl! I hope everyone is adjusting well and everyone is doing good.

LeAnn said...

She is so beautiful Erin! Congratulations! I checked your blog the day you were going to be induced and then the week got crazy and I had a dream about you and your sweet baby so I had to come and check and how everything went. I wish we could come and snuggle that sweet baby! Congratulations again! We miss you!

Love ya,
LeAnn

Kiley said...

oh my heck she is so adorable! Can't wait to meet her!

Watts Family said...

Great pictures Erin....I can't wait to hold her!!! She is perfect!

*/ Jillian said...

congrats erin! So glad everything is well and you have your little doll home!

Josh and Michele said...

So adorable!

Melissa said...

She is beautiful, Congrats!

Kurtis and Iva said...

Congrats!!! What a beautiful little girl! Bring on the pink and the flowers!

The Colvins said...

Congratulations!! She's a doll. How fun to have a little girl.

Williams Family said...

O my GOSS she is the cutest little girl! we are so Happy for u guys. I was thinking today about u and I had to check to see if u had her and guess what u did ha ha but we want to send u some thing so i really need u address. wish u were closer so we could help with everything but I am sure u are doing well u are a strong little mamma well she is so beautiful and we are happy for ya love ya. p.s my cousin stephanie named her little girl that aswell very cute name