Sunday, July 12, 2009

Newport Beach

Saturday This is my parents new puppy "Tank". He is so cute and alot of work. All he does is eat, sleep, pee, poop. Just like a newborn baby!
Ammon and Carter had a BLAST dragging him around all weekend. My mom said that this was the first time that Tank would willingly go into his little cage thing. I wonder why???

Grandma & Carter


My parents on the Newport Beach Pier. And down below eating at my Dads favorite pizza place. It was really good!
Then Saturday we went to Newport Beach, I think the news said that 1/2 million people flocked to So. Cal. beaches this weekend. Yes, it felt like that many people. It was CRAZY. We still had fun eating at "Original Pizza" (so yummy and greasy) and walking out on the Pier. I personally LOVE to walk around to see what the fisherman caught that day. Nothing too interesting this trip but last time we saw a shark and 2 manarays. Anyways, we had so much fun. It is just soooooo hard to let them leave to go home. Lots of tears. Right after they left we went to church and I kept having tears fall randomly there also. I don't know if it will ever get any easier. Probably NOT... But we sure had fun while it lasted. Thanks Dad & Mom for everything. The game, all the eating out (Cheescake Factory... YUM- I really can't get enough of their lettuce wraps), WE LOVE YOU GUYS!

6 comments:

Clenece said...

Did you guys really get a dog?? That is so neat! Enjoy!

Erin said...

Clenece... it's my parents dog, not ours! No way, I have enough to take care of.

The Schmutz Family said...

I'm so glad your family got to come and cheer you up. :)

Clenece said...

lol, Okay.

Williams Family said...

wow it looks like you guys are having so much fun, You ae keeping busy I love your house how fun to live in a big house to let your kids run. I bet it is way nice that you don't have to live in a little apt while mike is going to school. i am so happy for you. best wished love ya

Josh and Michele said...

Okay so southern Utah misses you guys. Are you on Facebook? You should be. Then we could be friends and its easier to check on ya more often. Try it. Let me know.
ps cute dog.