Thursday, July 9, 2009

It really is a SMALL WORLD afterall...

So last Sunday, our first Sunday in our new ward, we walked in and the one missionary looked so familiar. I thought it was our friends (Nick Thompson's) little brother. They were sitting in the back so I couldn't see him very well. Then after Sacrament lots of people came up to us and were so friendly. Needless to say I totally forgot about the missionary. Then after Relief Society Mike came up to me and said that Nicks little brother was a missionary that was assigned to our ward boundaries. I couldn't believe it. I had signed up to feed the missionaries in Relief Society on Thursday night. So tonight we had them over, it was so fun! What a small world. What's the chance that we would be in the same area??? Anyways, here's Elder Marc Thompson and Elder Smith (from Orem). They were so fun. Ammon and Carter enjoyed a pillow fight with them. Oh and Nick and Clenece, Elder Thompson wanted me to tell you HI. It's a small world!!!!

5 comments:

The Schmutz Family said...

Ok, he looks just like his dad Scott Thompson!

Jess said...

That is sooo crazy!

Clenece said...

LOL! What a small world! I still think that is the so cool! Thanks for taking care of him! Can't wait to hear more about your interaction with him!

kwBALE family said...

wow, it is a small world! that is so cool though!

The Colvins said...

What a great story! I love your new house--it looks so roomy.