Friday, July 3, 2009

Happy 2nd Birthday TODAY Carterpillar!!!

Ouch, not exactly what he wanted for his birthday!
Yes, those are my tomato plants from Utah. If you have been to California you know that they stop you to make sure you don't have any fresh fruit or plants that could bring "bugs" into the state. Well lucky for me they just waved me past, but stopped my dad. I thought it was HILARIOUS.




Today is his "real" birthday. He received a birthday card in the mail (so did Ammon) with $ to buy a toy from Grandma and Grandpa Bale. He thought that was pretty cool. So tonight I think we will go to the store and let him pick something out. The boys swam all morning in the swimming pool they got for their birthdays from Uncle Kason and Aunt Wendy. Too bad Carter fell and busted his lip open. I think he had two cold sores there before it busted open. The poor little guy has a fat lip!

3 comments:

Jess said...

Oh his poor lip!

Clenece said...

Ouch! Poory guy!

kwBALE family said...

:( i feel bad, hopefully he still wants to play in the pool. I am glad the boys like it!